|Birthday:||March 16th, 2006|
|Also Known As:||Re, Ella|
|Boggart||A grey world|
|Wand||13 3/4 inches, Rowan, Unicorn tail hair core|
|George Weasley (father)|
Katie Weasley (nee Bell) (mother)
Fred Weasley II (brother)
|School:||Hogwarts (Next Generation)|
Reella "Ella" Weasley is a pure-blood witch, daughter of George Weasley Katie Weasley (nee Bell). She starts attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry on September 1st, 2017 with Albus Potter and Rose Weasley.
Personality and AppearanceEdit
- Reella takes after her father - she loves to play pranks on her friends and family. She also, like her mother, has a very kind, friendly and loving side that shows around the people she loves. When she's angry with someone, she gets them back, real good. If anyone she knows and likes is insulted, she'll make herself heard. She's not very well known around Hogwarts, but people do know her as her father's daughter, and the daughter of the captain of the Holyhead Harpies.
- Reella has dark auburn coloured hair that is usually tied in a messy pony tail. It goes mid-way down her back. Reella is tall and thin, but not lanky. Her eyes are bluey-green, and she has a friendly face. She can be shy sometimes, usually when something's wrong with her, her mother or her father.
- Reella was born to George and Katie Weasley on March 16th, 2006, a year after the Second Wizarding War. She grew up at The Burrow, where her mother and father had been living while they looked for a house, not finding one. Reella grew up with her father's constant emotional break downs, though she still has no idea why he has them, she doesn't ask.
- When Reella turned nine, her mother had fallen pregnant with her second child, and had him on May 2nd, 2016, Reella had a little brother named Fred, named by George.
- Reella owns a golden phoenix, named Lei. She is highly protective of Lei, and rarely lets her out of her sight, and despises cats because of this. Reella loves Lei very much, and Lei is very loyal to her master, and will never let Reella out of her sight if she can help it. (cont. Lei)
- While Odysseus is not strictly Reella's pet, her father's barn owl is about as attached to Reella as most owls will get. Odysseus gives Reella her mail when her mother and father send her letters, and uses him, when he's at Hogwarts, to send them back. (cont. Odysseus)
- Elle, like Odysseus, is not really Reella's pet. Elle belongs to Reella's mother.